Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laundry complete

Gidget resting on the sofa....again.

The photo of my sofa piled with laundry just made me crazy so I had to show that I actually got it all folded and put away.  It took me the better part of the day to get my home in order. Gidget is still in the same spot, but a few feet lower now.
Grace got home from her first day of school and announced that she LOVES her teacher, a first for her.
Ford got home and said "I love all my classes".
When I asked Madeline how she liked her classes she said "they're okay".

Since it was Tuesday and I just watched a TV show on Monday where someone had "Taco Tuesday" at their home I ripped off the idea and we are now having Taco Tuesday.  We have a food schedule posted, but I am burned out from "Italian night or Mormon food night".  Now it's Taco Tuesday.  I need some other fresh ideas.

1 comment:

  1. oooh..I like your taco tuesday idea, fun! Maybe you've tried this trader's trick but if you haven't get their red curry sauce and make chicken stir fry with it--just let it all simmer together, its our curry night and we have it at least once a week--and its fresh and takes 20 min! Gotta love that.

    ReplyDelete