Here I go....finally starting some form of record keeping. I haven't kept a journal since college and most of my photos are in boxes, at least the ones that have actually been printed, I am remiss to say I am less than stellar when it comes to keeping evidence that I have ever existed. I am inspired by two of my more record- keeping inclined sisters-in-law, Chanel and Christy (must have something to do with the first two letters of their name) who have given me encouragement that I don't have to be a slave to the blog or have guilt if it doesn't work out.
I am also inspired by a good friend, Dave, who has a blog and always has amazing thoughts.
It is the last day of January and I promised myself if I was going to do it, it would have to be in January. As a result I am rushing, because who has time to put a great looking blog together in one sitting, not me. This will be a work in progress and eventually I'll get a signature looking site. Right now I'm very generic and I strongly dislike generic.
I chose to name my blog "April Rain". Why? because, well, my name is April after all and I was born in April (the 1st), an historically rainy month. My middle name is Lorraine (see, rain right in the middle). Also "into each life some rain must fall" and that explains it all. I'll keep you posted!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am not sure if this is my second comment, I needed to register...
ReplyDeleteGreat Start April! I need to be inspired, journaling is just another task I have yet to master!
Thanks for letting me hang with you and the girls today!
Love You!
Katie