As I was making my kids' lunches this morning I looked out the window ahead of me and this was my view, the sunrise with a Santa Ana weather condition.
It is nothing less than glorious; it is the smog blown here from the cities and it makes for the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
I am spelling the word "Santa Ana" incorrectly, although phonetically it is correct. It is really spelled Santana, like the musician, but not pronounced like it. It is the wind from the east that is so unique to Southern California and sends a sense of mystical to us. It should be 80 degrees today.....in Laguna Beach, in January.

80 degrees!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sitting in my bedroom which is 59 degrees. For some reason the heat won't turn on in here. I think it is broken because it is set at 90!
I'd leave the frozen bedroom, but my computer is in here and I am making Tanner a photo book for his birthday. If I get any colder, I may have to fly out and visit you!
Happy Birthday to Ford!!