
Madeline celebrates Birthday #15. Her friends Katherine and Julia made and brought over a cake for her.

Happy Birthday my beautiful, sometimes mercurial Madeline.

She starts to blow out her candles. Take a close look, her hair is igniting.

The candles are still lit and so is her hair.

Her friends screamed "your hair is on fire" and Mad reached up to grab it, which extinguished it. Everything is cool. The smell of singed hair is not pleasant, it took a while to clear out.
Happy Birthday!! That is too scary, though!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet Maddy! I am so glad her hair is okay. She has the most beautiful hair. I love it with those curls!
ReplyDeleteOh no way, what a birthday to remember! Hilarious about her hair...I just laughed out loud. Miss you guys!! I just downloaded the pictures of the fish gutting adventure with Tim, Ford & Grace. I'll have to email you a few...
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday Maddy!
ReplyDeleteThe hair, what a birthday memory!! Happy Birthday Mads:)!!
ReplyDelete