Heather and Heidi are two of my favorite people in the whole world!!
They are my cousins, Derik's cousin Melanie's daughters, so they are 2nd cousins to my kids. My kids think they are something between siblings and aunties. They are my dear friends.
I first met the twins when they were five years old and sooo cute. They now are six feet tall (all legs), gorgeous entrepreneurs, married and having a great life.
They have an accessories business called True Birds....(look at Truebirds.com) and they make beautiful, fun headbands. They were at the opening of The Nordstrom store at Fashion Island last week and had their new line out. They collaberated with Jarell Scott of Project Runway.
I am a BIG Project Runway fan. Jarell was on a couple of seasons ago and he was a favorite and almost made it to the final runway show. He showed me the portfolio of his Fall 2010 collection, which is amazing and each piece is a collectable.
He is super nice and super tall. You can't tell when you're watching television how tall someone is. He used to be a model. I felt a bit short this day, should have worn heels.
We stopped by the pet store at Fashion island and they had a black pug. We never pass up the opportunity to hold and mother a pug puppy. Madeline is wearing the new headband she bought at Nordstrom that was designed by Jarell Scott, made with vintage pieces.We got to spend the rest of the day with Heather and Heidi and had a great time catching up. What fun!! I miss the old days. I wish they were my neighbors.

Ahhhh, that made me tear up--I wish we were neighbors too! Hopefully someday, goal is definitely Laguna! We love you guys and miss you, definite plans for easy going, laguna, catching up afternoons this Summer! xo Heather
ReplyDeleteI had such an amazing time with you guys! Your sweet family holds such a place on my heart. It was fun reminiscing and catching up this needs to happen more! Thanks for your support and love I feel truly blessed to be related to such a beautiful, wonderful family. Oh and i consider Ford, Grace, and Maddy to definitely be a cross between a sibling and nieces so that would make them my sinieces :)
ReplyDelete