Madeline and I went to the dress rehearsal for American Idol on Tuesday. It was so fun and amazing to hear the performers in person. They all sang so well it blew me away. I wasn't surprised to hear the judges tell them during the real show that they all sang great. Not one of them had a bad night. In fact hearing them on television really pales in comparison to hearing some of them hit these insanely difficult notes in person. Goose bumps all around.
This picture was taken by Ryan Seacrest himself, who talked to the audience off the cuff. He twittered this to his site. We were in the left pit next to the stage. Madeline got moved away from me by a stage manager and she was put right in front. All the pretty young people to the front and their moms stay in the back! Madeline is easy to find, but I am right behind the hand. If you know me you'll recognize me (mom, you better recognize me).Madeline does a much more thorough job describing our day on her blog. She is clearly more of a writer than I am. Check out her new blog "The Pug and The Fizzy Water". Look for her link on my list of blogs I like to read.


So fun, glad you guys got to go and up front nonetheless, wouldn't expect anything else!
ReplyDelete