Monday, September 13, 2010

Lists and more lists

I just read a couple of books about the brain recently and learned many interesting facts. One fact is that women's brains are always going through lists and and don't shut on and off like a switch, which is why I have to have some down time in order to fall asleep.

I am a big list maker. If you look through my purse I always have a little notebook with lists on different pages.
At Christmas-time I bring a clipboard of lists with me as I shop.
I also have a clipboard of lists if I'm planning a party or get together.
I have lists with long-term goals and lists that help me get through my day.

In September I like to make some yearly goals since I still run my life based on semesters.
Derik thinks I over do the lists sometimes, but now that I've read those books I feel a little more validated.

I just completed one thing off my week's goals list: New Post on Blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO a list-maker too! I think it's because if I don't make a list, I forget to do something or forget to buy a certain item at the store. Derik is a list-maker too isn't he?

    ReplyDelete