I've lived in Laguna Beach for 15 years now. Every year there are a couple of days that I wish I had an air conditioner. I've felt that way most of this week, especially Monday, 99 degrees 52% humidity.
It doesn't sound so bad unless you are in my reverse floor-plan home starting to feel like you've got jungle fever. I had to give a long leisurely visit to Pavillions grocery store to get my sanity back.

Ford has been snorkling most of the week. He brings the underwater camera with him every time.

I keep waiting for some pictures underwater that have some sea life or humans. Most of them don't, but this is one of the rare ones that features some kind of fish. It's not exactly the Carribean, but it'll do.

I took a weekend trip with some of my fun and fabulous girlfriends out to Palm Desert the weekend before school started. The weather had been 105 degrees all week, until the day we arrived, when it spiked to 112. I couldn't complain too much since Laguna did not have a summer in the summer so any heat and sun was nice.

This child of mine is weather confused. All week she has tried to go to bed in long sleeved and legged pajamas, wear long sleeves and layers to school. When it was cooler a couple of weeks ago she was trying to wear summer nightgowns and leave in tank tops to school without a sweater. Derik and I can't figure out what causes this mix up, but she has been doing it her whole self-dressing life. Every day is opposite day!
No comments:
Post a Comment