Ford had his last basketball game of the season last night. His team had an 11-0 record and were a fun team to watch. My favorite game of the season was when our team was down one point with 6 seconds on the clock; we have the ball, two players shoot and miss, Ford gets the rebound, shoots and gets two points at 0 seconds on the clock. Every person deserves a moment like that at least once in a lifetime.
The unusual thing about last night's game was it was the championship game and we didn't even know that's what it was until it was over. I'm still having a Twilight Zone feeling about it.
Ford started Spring Soccer last week and Grace starts basketball next week...I'm so excited!
(note..all these poor quality pictures were on my iphone since I didn't know it was the Championship game)

Way to go Ford!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a successful basketball season, well done Ford! How exciting that soccer is next, we will have to come up sometime to see a game!
ReplyDeleteCrazy about not knowing about the championship game, I think it is amazing that his team made it so far...way to go Ford!!
ReplyDelete