Grace finished her summer ballet class last week. This was a milestone, because every dance class I've signed her up for she is not interested in after the first or second week.She even conformed with the ballet bun, which was a miracle of sorts. She strongly dislikes anything in her hair. I tell her that she has a mom who loves and is willing to braid or style her hair and she always says "no thanks, I'll wear a headband", which is always off her head in the first hour.
She was in the newspaper with her class after her first lesson. It was an article about the new Senior Center the city had built for new activities in the community.

April it's always reassuring to know other parents go through the same things. I just signed the boys up for soccer and they lasted through 2 grumbly practices. Oh well! :) Childhood is for enjoying, right?
ReplyDeleteSarah, all we can do is put activities in their path and hope something sticks. It's also fun to see how different each child is. Mine all have their own preferences (quirks)!
ReplyDelete