Friday, October 9, 2009

I love going to Nurseries and getting inspired. In the Fall I particularly love Roger's Gardens. They have tableaus set up for Fall, Christmas, and gardens in general. I basically leave with my head full of ideas, my wallet a little more empty, and a good time had.

They have all the designer pumpkins, which Grace is not standing in front of, but she is standing near one that was about $100. (not this year)




Now we have entered their very awesome haunted decor/gift store. It was called "Mad Madeline's Manor" last year (which I liked), but this year it is some "Moaning someone's Basement" (which was a forgettable name for me...obviously)

Freaky tableaus, mixed in with awesome decor and trinkets.








Isn't this vintage photo of this little girl just precious?



That was before someone stole her cookie. These scary hologram photos are so fabulous.


In the mad scientist's lab. Mad is my mad scientist this year since she is taking Chemistry.


They still love a good "battle of the wands" challenge.


I saved the best for last!! The menacing clown. I can actually take all my kids to this place where there is a clown realizing all of your worst fears. But no one freaked. There was a time in their little lives this would have sent us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment